I received a kit with a full size tube of toothpaste, 3 travel size tubes to give away, and some information about the product. I was a little bummed that the kit didn't contain any coupons because kits from BzzAgent often do but the samples are a good size to try out.
Here is some of the information that came in the kit:
- Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh Toothpaste comes in two flavors - Cool Peppermint and Spearmint Ice.
- Contains fluoride to help fight cavities but does not contain alcohol or any artificial ingredients.
- Provides long-lasting fresh breath, naturally.
- Tom's of Maine does not test on animals or use animal ingredients.
- They use recycled content in their packaging and strive for packaging that can be recycled.
- 5% of employee work time goes to volunteering and 10% of profits to human and environmental goodness.
Here is my experience:
I've been using the Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh toothpaste in Cool Peppermint for about a week now and I really like it. The peppermint flavor is light but refreshing. Although I don't like going to the dentist, I do like the smooth, clean feeling my teeth have when I leave. The Tom's of Maine toothpaste really gives my teeth that smooth feeling and it lasts for a lot longer than with other toothpastes. Sometimes I am skeptical about natural products but I like this one quite well. I don't think it really gives me the long-lasting fresh breath that it claims to but it does leave my teeth feeling clean even after eating.
With a suggested retail price of $4.19 for a 5.2 oz tube, it is a bit more expensive than other toothpastes but I like knowing that there aren't any artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives in it and that I'm supporting a company that cares about people and the environment. I'm looking forward to trying more Tom's of Maine products.
Find out more:
Check out tomsofmaine.com and on Facebook at facebook.com/tomsofmaine
Have you ever used a Tom's of Maine product? Would you like to try Tom's of Maine? I'd love to hear about your experiences!
Note: All opinions provided on this blog are my own. If a product was given to me for review, the source of that product is noted in the post. Links to Amazon.com are affiliate links and I do earn a small percentage for each item purchased through those links. Any other referral or associate links will be noted within the post.