Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Monkey Do Project Twitter Party TONIGHT #monkeydo


Would you like to find out more about the not-for-profit organization Monkey Do Project? Perhaps you see my regular monthly posts about the organization but still aren't sure what the needs are in Appalachia or how exactly you can help Monkey Do Project help others. Join me, some of the Monkey Do Project Board Members, and others interested in finding out more for a Twitter Party tonight.

(a must do if you want to win prizes!)
and then join us on Twitter using the hashtag #monkeydo.


Note: All opinions presented in book and product reviews are my own. Opinions presented in posts authored by others reflect the view of the author only and not necessarily my view or opinion.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please share your thoughts with me :-)