Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Amazon Associate Links

Recently you may have noticed that I've been linking to Amazon.com and displaying Amazon.com advertisements on Library Girl Reads.  I want to make it clear that these links are Amazon Associates links and I do earn a small percentage each time someone shops using those links.  I have no expectations that my readers will use the links I provide but if you are interested in an item I mention and use Amazon.com for your shopping anyway, I'd love it if you used my links.

I am hoping to use any money that I earn toward my family's Disney vacation.  It is a couple of years off yet but that gives me some time to get the money saved!





BookBlips: vote it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please share your thoughts with me :-)