Friday, December 13, 2013

Product Review: Immortal Sleep

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Sleep has never come easily to me. My mom says that I had difficulty sleeping even as a child and that has certainly not changed over time. I'm often in bed for at least a couple of hours just thinking before I fall asleep and then I'm lucky if the remainder of the night is spent in a good, restful sleep.

I have tried a variety of sleep aids from lavender scented anything to melatonin to prescription sleeping pills. I try not to take anything for too long because I don't want to become dependent on it and my body adjusts quickly so nothing works consistently. I'm pretty sure the doctor and I tried at least three different sleeping pills before we even found one that would get me to sleep!

In what feels like my never ending quest for sleep, I'm always happy to try a sample of something to see if it might work. I received enough immortal sleep for three nights. I did not use it for three nights in a row.

Immortal Sleep claims that it may:
  • improve quality of sleep
  • create deep relaxation of the mind and body
  • increase alpha waves in the brain associated with feeling calm and peaceful
  • promote your body's ability to produce GABA, a substance that is your brain's own tranquilizer
  • alleviate depression
Unfortunately, I was disappointed to not see the majority of these benefits. The first night that I took Immortal Sleep I fell asleep very quickly and was in a very deep sleep for several hours. Unfortunately, I woke up around 3 am and was unable to get back to sleep which was very frustrating. The second and third nights I had difficulty falling asleep and once I did I woke up after only a few hours. I feel like the sleep that I did get was deeper than normal but I still wasn't getting enough of it.

Immortal Sleep, as well as other herbal supplements, may be purchased at Immortal Herbs. They do offer a 90 day Money Back Guarantee. Immortal Sleep may also be purchased on Amazon (affiliate).

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please share your thoughts with me :-)